- Pool covers help keep your pool clean, reduce chemical use and prevent water loss through evaporation.
- Equip your swimming pools, fountains and ponds with recirculating pumps.
- Check your pool periodically for leaks if you have an automatic refilling device.
- Reduce or eliminate use of waterfalls and sprays in your pool, as aeration increases evaporation.
- Lower water levels reduces loss due to splashing. Don’t overfill the pool.
- Try to keep water in the pool when playing.
- Use a community pool instead of building a private one.